Head of Product
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently operating in stealth mode. We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
This is a senior leadership role reporting to the CEO, John Roa. This is an opportunity to help build and lead the core product set that will define our business. We’re looking for a consumer-product leader to define our product strategy and grow a team strategists, designers and researchers. Through first-hand engagement with users, brands, and our wonderful advisory team, you will focus on understanding the rapidly shifting world of consumer data and translate these opportunities into a multi-faceted product roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Set the strategy. Articulate a product vision and strategy that helps Caden become the world's most important consumer data company by scaling its consumer and brand product set. You’ll own our product vision and strategy and act as its champion throughout the company to drive buy-in.
- Be (or become) a thought-leader on consumer data. The world is changing rapidly when it comes to consumer data, and you'll have to identify the blindspots.
- Lead with design. There is no distinction between product and design at Caden, which means everything we do is through the human-centered design lens. You’ll discover opportunities through deep-level user and brand research, be immersed in all things consumer data, and find the most valuable, elegant and interesting ways to engage our audiences.
- Build the roadmap. With our various internal and external teams, translate this vision into clear and well-prioritized roadmaps and backlogs that will enable us to simultaneously develop our relationships with our users, brands, thought-leaders, policy makers, and privacy advocates.
- Define the investment. Build models to understand the business impact throughout your portfolio, measure performance, and make the case for the resource investment you need.
- Drive delivery that achieves business objectives. Collaborate across functions to ensure that we ship product with a consistently high bar for customer experience and performance that also contributes to growth and revenue goals.
- Take us to new places. With other senior consumer leaders, lead our expansion into new geographies, novel interaction types, and additional monetization models.
What You Have Done
- You’ve been part of a category defining company that won in a competitive market, and are looking to do it again.
- You have built product teams and honed them into high-performing, world class teams inside of a high-growth environment.
- You’re a strategic design and technical thinker who strives to understand humans and what drives us to engage with and enjoy a product.
- You're comfortable articulating your ideas clearly to any audience - whether an internal executive meeting, large all-hands or 1:1 directly with a customer.
- You have experience building scalable programs and can design, iterate and roll out repeatable processes and playbooks across the organization.
- You avoid politics and just want to be part of building a great company and modeling our smart and collaborative culture.
This role will work out of our downtown Manhattan office.