Business Development Manager
- New York, NY
- Full Time
Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently operating in stealth mode. We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
This position will work closely with the Head of Business Development and the Growth Team to create and implement a comprehensive strategy to grow the market share of Caden inside our consumer brand partners.
What You'll Do
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new opportunities in the market
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams on ultimate product direction based on customer interviews and relationships
- Manage the strategic partner development process from outreach and business case development through contracting and implementation
- Plan and execute presentations, lunch/learn, and other engagements with key decision-makers and brand leaders
- Plan and oversee new marketing /sales initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events as required
- Engage in networking events and participate in professional organizations
- Work cross-functionally to develop systems to monitor KPIs and metrics across the commercial value chain
What You Have Done
- Typically, 5+ years of experience in a consumer brand-focused business development role in an early-stage company, preferably in technology, data science, enterprise SaaS
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of the startup landscape and "big data" ecosystems, self-starter with the ability to adapt strategies in real-time
- Deep experience and expertise with B2C and B2B business models and navigating matrix organizations as a strategic partner across organizational silos: data, technology, information systems, marketing, and innovation
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth tech company
- Strong communication skills, including both oral and written communication. Experience with every level of brand organizations from C-Suite to middle management. Excellent organizational and time management skills
This role will work out of our downtown Manhattan office.