Senior UI / UX Designer
- New York, NY
- Full Time
Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently emerging from stealth mode. We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
This position reports into the Product group and plays a pivotal role in our product roadmap and strategy. Your work will contribute to creating intuitive, engaging experiences for our users and identifying new opportunities for our brands. Strong communication skills, a mind for consumer psychology and a curious, disciplined mind are the primary traits that will help you succeed at Caden.
What You'll Do
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Composing and growing new product concepts alongside product and engineering team members in order to create beneficial, robust, and high-performing interactions
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- Crafting critical elements and detailed behaviors of our product design system
- Communicating task-flow and detailed interaction behaviors through clear documentation and confident presentation so stakeholders grasp and endorse design direction
- Planning strategy and tactics for both UI and UX project delivery to have a high impact-to-effort ratio
- Promoting and using best design practices and qualitative and quantitative assessment methodologies to produce consistent and effective experiences
- Make informed and critical decisions in shaping our design and product prioritization
What You Have Done
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- Experience collaborating with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Experience designing across multiple platforms
- Experience in a high-growth, venture-backed startup environment
This role will work out of our downtown Manhattan office.