- New York, NY
- Full Time
Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently operating in stealth mode. We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
What You'll Do
- Build a proactive community management strategy and apply best practices of community management across online and offline channels
- Take ownership of setting up community initiatives such as meetups and other initiatives
- Recommend and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels (e.g., Twitter, Discord and Telegram)
- Strategize on social media tactics that interact with the blockchain/crypto community, and craft engaging and informative content to cultivate the community
- Utilize our brand guidelines to shape written communications translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials
- Provide recommendations to other internal teams based on community feedback
- Identify, cultivate, and engage advocates and enthusiasts
- Manage and grow a network of community analysts and thought leaders and drive program improvement & expansion vectors
- Generate periodic reports on emerging trends and community sentiment
What You Have Done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience working in community management, event management or similar roles.
Startup experience, with demonstrated ability to move fast while maintaining an excellent quality bar.
- Fluency in memes
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms used by businesses, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit and Telegram
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing a variety of externally facing communications (e.g., blog posts, social media posts, press releases)
- Passion for learning about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and new technologies is required
This role will work (hybrid) out of our downtown Manhattan office.