- New York, NY
- Full Time
Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently emerging from stealth mode. We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
As a Product Manager at Caden you will join a small, early-stage team and have a big impact. You’ll be responsible for working alongside colleagues to innovate, build and launch innovative consumer data products.
What You'll Do
- Empathize with problems in the new consumer data economy and identify the highest impact problems to be solved
- Drive product strategy, planning, and detailed product requirements to solve these problems
- Design innovative solutions by collaborating with teams across Caden, owning product roadmaps and other tools to drive action under tight timing
- Generate buy-in and excitement with key stakeholders and executives
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our customers
- Contribute toward a team culture focused on high velocity decision making, deep care, and learning
- Been part of a category defining company that won in a competitive market, and are looking to do it again
- Been a strategic design and technical thinker who strives to understand humans and what drives us to engage with and enjoy a product
- Have experience managing technical and design direction with knowledge of multiple functional areas (e.g., Engineering, Product Management, UI/UX, Customer Support)
- Are comfortable articulating your ideas clearly to any audience - whether an internal executive meeting, large all-hands or 1:1 directly with a customer
- Have the ability to navigate ambiguity, define product requirement, and organize information concisely across multiple products
- Have familiarity with Jira, Confluence and Agile methodology.
- You avoid politics land just want to be part of building a great company and modeling our smart and collaborative culture
This role will work out of our downtown Manhattan office.